Niacinamide – 10 Benefits for your skin
1. Treating Wrinkles & Fine lines
2. Lightening pigmentation
3. Skin Tightening & Firming
4. Promoting a Healthy Skin Barrier
5. Improving Skin Texture
6. Treating Uneven Skin Tone
7. Minimising Pore Size
8. Improving Skin Moisture Retention
9. Anti-Inflammatory – treats eczema and other conditions that cause redness
10. Reducing the visual effects of environmental damage such as pollution and toxins
Niacinamide has been shown to stimulate cells in the dermis to produce more collagen, a protein that gives skin its youthful firmness. Since collagen levels decline with age, and loss of collagen is a major cause of wrinkles, and saggy skin, products containing this vitamin are especially beneficial.
With these skin concerns in mind, the Lava Art team has created various products to treat these conditions. The Perfect Moisturising Sheet Mask is a great quick fix to freshen and prepare the skin for a special event, or even if you just feel like your skin needs some serious hydration.
To keep on top of your anti-ageing routine and to keep your skin clear and healthy, try incorporating Lava Art’s Perfect Hydration Mist, Perfect Hydrating Boost Essence, and Perfect Hydrating Boost Serum into your daily beauty regime. These products are also rich in nourishing natural botanicals and packed full of Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K so you can rest easy knowing that your skin is getting its daily dose of multivitamins.
The Lava Art Team